Effective July 1, 2011 the first 50 buyers of qualified Vacants to Value properties will receive $10,000 to assist in their down-payment and closing costs. Properties are determined to be eligible for this program if they were (1) Rehabilitated for home-ownership after July 1, 2010, (2) Were subject to a Vacant Building Notice for at least one year prior to rehab. There is no income limit or requirement to be a first-time home-buyer to enter this program.
The terms to this program are as follows:
- Five-year forgivable loan for owner-occupant
- Home-ownership counseling certificate required (click here to see a list of Counseling Agencies)
- Buyer must contribute $1,000 toward the purchase from their personal funds
- Satisfactory home inspection or 203K mortgage approval
- For more information, please click here.
Dominion Homes has five properties that are currently eligible for the buyer to receive this $10,000 booster!
Interested in other incentives that can help you purchase the home of your dreams? Click here.